Thursday, April 28, 2011

UFO on Lake Erie

I am currently writing a book for the History Press called "Eerie Erie" which details many unexplained and paranormal events from local history here in Erie Pennsylvania. (which explaines why i have not updated here recently, my deadline is May 2!) In my research on UFO sightings on Lake Erie and the possibility of a hidden underwater UFO base there I came across this video, that I have never seen before.



I hope to get publishing new post after I finish torementing myself with this book!
(over 60 hours of research in 2 weeks!!)

Until Next Time,
Pastor Swope

1 comment:

Howard said...

So, do people think this is a saucer burning oil?

A serious amateur astronomer would know the time and place he set up the telescope quite precisely. That information, together with the alignment with the moon, should be enough to determine the identity of the plane seen in this film.