Thursday, July 7, 2011

Slenderman?


I know that "Slenderman" is a fictional character made up in an internet contest a few years ago, but I have been getting some letters of real encounters with the odd man in a variety of situations. If you have had an encounter with the spooky fellow yourself or know of someone who has, I would love to hear the story. Write me at theparanormalpastor@roadrunner.com and indicate if you wish to remain anonymous or not! I will be writing the article at the end of the week.

Blessings,
Robin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is sandy Kilroy when ever im alone in the woods I see a tall figure wit his arms reaching for me then I screamed my cuzjoe shummann came and I started running and screaming "SLENDERMAN IS COMING FOR ME" but my best friend mcala went in nd never cam out

Anonymous said...

Last night I had a fan in my room and I thought I saw something but then I look it had no face it was slender man I screamed my dad came in and I was yelling "slender man is coming to get me". but my dad said "he's not there he's not real" but I new I saw him and all kids watch he could try to get u to